Admitting you need help with your financial issues and questions is a hard step to take. That’s why our initial financial and budgeting counseling is available to you at no cost.
Consumer Credit Counseling Service is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling® (NFCC®), the nation’s first and largest nonprofit organization dedicated to the financial well-being of people like you. We are Council on Accreditation (COA)-accredited and held to the highest standards of excellence by 18 NFCC member quality standards that are more rigorous than any other standards.
We have been around for over 100 years. We’ve learned a lot about financial counseling in that time. We’ve helped a lot of people. One thing we can emphasize right up front: You’re not alone.
- Confidential financial assessments
- Budget counseling
- Debt and credit counseling
- Debt management program
- Bankruptcy education and counseling
- Housing counseling including foreclosure and loss mitigation services
- Pre- and post-purchase housing counseling and education
- Financial education
- Corporate financial wellness programs for employees
At CCCS, our focus is on you and your individual plan for a brighter financial future!