Your credit card debt is growing and you cannot seem to get on top of it. Schedule an appointment with one of our nationally certified credit counselors and let us help you get on the path to financial wellness!
Your first debt management program session.
You’ve taken the hardest step and scheduled and appointment to review your credit card debt. You will need to pull together all the information requested of you from our confirmation email and complete the Client Intake Form.
Your initial consultation will involve:
- A comprehensive financial assessment.
- A complete review of your credit report, complete with FICO score.
- A plan to achieve your financial goals.
- Strategies for long-term financial stability.
How does a debt management program work?
The DMP is voluntary for your creditors. Once all agree to move forward with the DMP:
- You will pay CCCS once a month.
- CCCS will disburse funds to your creditors.
- You will need to send us your monthly statements.
- All creditors with past due balances must be included.
- Debt will be paid off in approximately 60 months.
We will discuss which creditors will be paid by CCCS and which ones by you.