What is financial wellness?
“Wellness” in regard to finances should be defined just as it is in other parts of life. You want a normal, happy life for you and your family. That means functioning comfortably day to day, without anxiety, without a feeling that you’re about to lose everything you’ve worked for.
Is financial wellness a goal you’re trying to reach, but can’t quite yet grasp? You’re not alone. CCCS can offer a helping hand, by helping you to plan for a brighter financial future.
Financial wellness includes:
- Basic knowledge of banking, credit, borrowing
- Budgeting, saving, investing
- Protection of assets (such as home)
- Retirement planning
Financial wellness offers improvements in:
- Job performance
- Marital and personal relationships
- Stability and security for the long-term future
- Assurance of a comfortable retirement
Thank you for your interest in our services!
CCCS is here to help you. If you need any additional help or have any questions or comments, please call us at: