• If you dread hearing the phone ring . . .
• If looking at your mail makes your stomach turn. . .
• If talking to your spouse about money causes emotions to run high. . .
We are licensed, bonded, and regulated by the Wisconsin Dept. of Financial Institutions. We’re accredited through the Council on Accreditation, and approved as a housing counseling agency through the U. S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
At CCCS, we want you to know, you’re not alone.
We’re Consumer Credit Counseling Services (CCCS). We’re here to help you to map out a sane and secure financial future for you and your family.
We offer consumers throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota confidential financial assessments and education. If you need help planning or information on finances, budgeting, housing, bankruptcy, credit or debt, we can help you take control of your finances, and plan for a brighter financial future.
We can understand that your financial problems make you feel alone. Isolated. As if you’re stranded on a deserted island. No way off. No hope of escape or rescue.
With the help of CCCS there is hope!
CCCS has been around for over 100 years. We’ve learned a lot about financial counseling in that time. We’ve helped a lot of people. So one thing we can emphasize right up front: You’re not alone.
The basics of financial planning are rarely taught in schools. If you’ve never learned it, you’re not alone. Our counselors at CCCS will help you understand the fundamental principles of making sense out of managing your dollars. By applying this practical knowledge to your specific money situation, you’ll be one of those whose lives and happiness were helped by CCCS over the past century, and you will definitely not be alone.
CCCS, a division of Family Service Association of Sheboygan Inc., is a non-profit 501(c)3 full-service credit counseling agency. We are a community service organization, a United Way agency affiliated with the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC).
At CCCS, our focus is on you and your individual plan for a brighter financial future!
6 Ways CCCS Shines
- You receive counseling, a completed spending and action plan for your future, all for free.
- We are a non-profit community service organization and proud United Way Partner Agency.
- In-person advice and education is available during normal business hours as well as night and weekends. We’re here to help you, whatever the time of day.
- CCCS’s Counselors are among the most educated and knowledgeable in the United States. In Wisconsin, our agency was the only winner of the Governor’s Award for Financial Literacy.
- Each Counselor is certified by the National Foundation of Credit Counseling before he or she is permitted to start helping clients plan for a brighter financial future.
- At Consumer Credit Counseling Services, our emphasis on staff education and knowledge ensures a custom holistic approach to your financial plan.