Consumer Credit Counseling Service News Articles
- You spend more than 20 percent of your monthly take-home (net) income on consumer debt. (Credit cards, loans, etc.)
- You don’t know how much money you actually owe.
- You miss payments or pay them late.
- You have been refused credit.
- You have overdrawn your checking account more than three times in the past year.
- You borrow to pay off other debts.
- You only make the minimum payment on bills.
- Debt collectors are calling.
- You borrow from retirement accounts or use credit cards to pay monthly bills.
- You have to take an extra job just to pay your bills.
Do YOU have any of these signs? Your credit counselors can help! Let’s talk about it…